Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Goal Setting for the Next...

My business partner went to a convention a week or two ago and came back pumped. Her energy is always contageous, but the synopsis she shared about the meeting bled into what I was learning and praying through personally.

With this encouragement, the scale is tipped, and I choose to continue full throttle into my business. She challenged me, as she is challenging herself. My challenges for the on coming months, basically 2017, are below.

I will wake up at 4:30 am. I will do small exercsies 5x a week (until I get markedly stronger). I will talk to 6 people daily about my business.

The drive is there, and I choose the word "choice" because on some days, I know I'm not going to want to do one or any of these. I also have writing projects, and a language project I want to do. But for right now these are the pressing goals. I'll make time for those projects later when I have these mastered.

On to other things, I pray for my students. I want to have good vibes and energy when I step into the classroom. That can mean the difference between success and stagnation, sometimes.

I also plan on doing a detox. Not sure what yet, but it would be a mental one, not a physical one.

Psalm 24:1

No comments:

Post a Comment