Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Half awake; need a shock blanket

My bias is showing, but one of my classmates look like Prince William. It's the nose, I think.

I had a great time just recuperating last weekend. I got to vegg out, marathon Sherlock (and Elementary), and do art. I was also writing. Fun times.

My brain is sputtering, still. That means I don't really have the longest attention span. Look at this post. Haha.

I felt really crappy this morning and didn't really want to go to class. I was feeling a bit anxious since yesterday evening--can one wake up from a nap anxious? Apparently I can. Sigh. But really, I think it's just the intake of caffeine. I've been drinking too much Earl Grey.

I'll list the things I'm grateful for so as to combat my anxiety.

1) My art supplies came!
2) My High School mentor(s) may have my art stuff.
3) My family is okay and getting better because everyone's not feeling 100% healthy. (That's the nicest way to put it. Haha.)
4) My brain isn't feeling as clogged, even though it's still taking more effort to think clearly. At least it's not foggy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment