Sunday, November 6, 2016

NaNoWriMo day 6 - First kiss scene complete; Back home and Church

I had a productive weekend in Boston. I'm sad that I didn't get to stay a bit longer to attend church with my Revolution family. But I had to go back home to NY because I didn't want to miss our Sunday worship.

Our Sunday worships have been full of great nuggets of heaven. God is really revealing Himself to our congregation. Lots of encouraging, life-giving, and loving correction from Him. I really didn't want to miss the continuation of my sister's sermon.

Anyway, although I didn't reach the word count today, I did manage to write about 300+ words. I also completed the kiss scene between my two characters. Let's just say I let out a squeal when I wrote the last word. I cannot wait to develop their relationship.

I will take all the knowledge I amassed this weekend and use it to further my business and train others! MASTER FASTER! Yay!


Song of Solomon 1:1-4 (totally appropriate! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment