Friday, November 4, 2016

NaNoWriMo day 3 - Flow, and Falling in Love

Today, I didn't have much time or energy to write. I think I only wrote about 400+ words. I'm okay with this.

Succinctly, my mother is home from the Philippines and so we readied the house for her. My sister and I divided and conquered cleaning the house. I also did other errands.

Anyway, on the writing front, I was so excited writing the little bit I did. I had this section in mind since Wednesday. I was smiling ear to ear for my characters. One of my main protagonists is falling in love with a secondary character. It's endearing.

My sister's best friend walked in on me as I was squeeing with glee as I was typing. I love it! These are the scenes that push the story on.

I'm headed to Massachusetts in a few hours so I'm going to write as much as I can before sleep and then head out.


Song of Solomon 3:5


No comments:

Post a Comment