Sunday, November 6, 2016

NaNoWriMo day 5 - Shaklee Meeting, friends and scenes

Shaklee business partners <3
Today I didn't get to write much for my story, all about ten words actually. However, I did enjoy talking with friends about the plot and characters. I also had a great time at my business meeting.

The day started early when my business partners and I got ready for the meeting. It was great having to set up and meet Shaklee people. One of our scientists, Dr. Sonhee Park, conducted a talk about the scientific base of our products. I loved the energy and knowledge she brought from knowing the science behind the products.

After the meeting, we had a quick respite, then I went to talk to my dear friend. She and I were around Harvard Sq. walking from small eatery to another. We talked about current events and other concerns. Then we talked about the NaNoWriMo project.

I gave her privy to the plot and characters. Especially about the current scene that I am writing. I've got the whole scene in mind, but since I'm focused on my business/work this weekend I can't give it much time and thoughtful execution.

Although the caveat is that I'm using up precious "quantity" time for the quality of this scene. I raised this concern to my friend and together we figured that this scene is special and needs attention, and the others can be written in haste because it's not as clear.

Basically, this scene is the lynchpin for the future conflicts--yes, it is a BIG DEAL.

Song of Solomon 7:10


No comments:

Post a Comment