Thursday, October 20, 2016

Skin - Face Masks, all natural you can eat it (but don't)

Today arrived the past piece of the skin regime puzzle. I bought the E.L.F. Pore refining and brush tool. It was out of stock at the E.L.F. website, so I bought it at Ulta. However, it is also out of stock there.

I bought three (and a half, one was a sample) face masks, Odacite Synergie, Osmia Organics Protein with the Detox Face mask (sample size), and finally, the Herbivore Botanicals Blue Tansy mask. I've tried the Synergie mask and the Detox face mask (on my neck!) and I must say both are good thus far.

I'm not a "face mask type" person, but I thought to incorporate it into my routine. I look forward to the next application. I do like the Detox face mask from Osmia because the cacao scent is yummy. The exfoliation effect isn't too apparent, I think because it was on my neck. I'll try it on my face some other time.

Finally, I'm still looking for a nice toner. It's hard finding all natural stuff. I'm so frustrated that I may just make my own, which I don't really have qualms about.

Stay tuned!




Esther 2:12


No comments:

Post a Comment