Monday, October 17, 2016

Changes - Autumn

Autumn, is my favorite season. However, I dislike the first part of it--the fluctuation! The constant hot-cold weather change; being unsure of what to wear, and the humidity.

My skin often suffers between (major) seasonal changes. My mother finds it odd, but I can't do anything about it. The other season I also suffer is the Spring-Summer change. The humidity, and possibly the pollen in the air affects my skin too.

Anyway, I love Autumn and what it brings. Brightly colored trees, hearty vegetables and stews, and a slight chill in the air for sweaters, hats, and scarves. For the latter, I have a decent collection, and will take it out of storage.

I know Starbucks notes the change of the season into Fall when the Pumpkin Spice Latte comes out, but for me it's when I start cooking soups or roasting veggies. My favorite recipe is the cauliflower-potato-leek. CPL for short. Haha.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment