Sunday, October 23, 2016

Skin - Face Masks part 2

Today, after church, I came home early. I watched one documentary and then realized I had some time for a face mask. I decided to try the Osmia Organics Protein Exfoliating Mask.

Upon opening the container, the powder is pink with flecks of brown. It is hand milled Azuki bean with a type of French clay. The texture is fine to moderately coarse.

I first measured 1/2 a teaspoon which is enough for the face (later, I measured another 1/2 for the neck). I mixed in a few drops of Frankincense essential oil and water.

The takeaway: I prefer this mask prepared thin, instead of thick, as it's harder to spread because of the fine-to-medium-coarse texture. The drying of the mask felt unpleasant as it almost stung. My skin wasn't turning red because of it, but it was uncomfortable. The acid peel (which this is) was working. Perhaps, I am not used to it.

Overall, it was okay. I'll give it a few more tries before I decide to return or whatever.

Psalms 34:5

No comments:

Post a Comment